How nice! Fellow chocolate-loving blogger, Angie over at Thoughts Appear recently granted me with a lovely award: I’m really honored, especially because The Body Logic is kinda still in a “beta” stage of sorts (I can’t wait for my real header to be ready!) The stipulation of the award is that I’m supposed to share 7 fun facts about myself and then pass the award on to 15 rockin’ bloggers. Here goes:
1. I am wild for margaritas, especially the frozen banana kind from a Mexican restaurant down the street that my boyfriend and I frequent with our friends. In fact, I’ve been teased for frequently equating “weekend” with “margarita.”
2. Speaking of Mexican, I cook/eat something Tex-Mex-ish for a meal or snack at least once a day. I heart cilantro and spice.
3. My favorite author right now is Sarah Addison Allen, who writes delectable novels about enchanting women and magical food.
4. From ages 9-11, I would bring copies of Sassy, Seventeen and YM to the playground to read during recess. At this time (circa ’94-96), I was also a big fan of Beverly Hills, 90210. Yeah, I was definitely (pop culturally) wise beyond my years…
5. After approximately 247 horrendous dating experiences, in December 2006, I met the love of my life on JDate.
6. My favorite movie of all time is Back to the Future. “You are my density… I mean, my destiny.”
7. I’m really into astrology, thanks to my hippie parents, and often use it as a guide in figuring out what makes friends and loved ones tick or why I’ll find myself hitting obnoxious amounts of traffic for three weeks straight (i.e. Mercury retrogrades suck).
And I’m passing the award onto…
- Emily Eats Clean
- Second City Randomness
- Beauty is the New Black
- Things Jill Likes
- The Year of 52 Adventures
- Happy Blogtime!
- I Have Zlata Thoughts, Yo
- Sparkle & Reflect
- Diana Vilibert
- Life of Meg
- In Pursuit of My Inner Pin-Up
- Life in Pink
- O’Boy Organic!
- That’s What Je Said
- Thoughts Appear